Subscriptions to URBAN 2018 Photo Awards are open until May 31st, 2018. The contest in pills:
- 2 sections for Single Pictures and Projects / Portfolios
- € 7,000+ total prize value
- € 1,650+ for the Winner Overall
- € 1,650+ for the Winning Portfolio
- 1 exhibition in Poreč Museum, Croatia, for 3 selected portfolios
- Award ceremony / winners’ exhibition on October 27th 2018 at Trieste Photo Days festival
- 3 nights in Trieste for the Winner Overal during Trieste Photo Days 2018.
- International jury with Japanese photographer Tatsuo Suzuki as Jury President
- URBAN 2018 official trophy by FabLab for the Winner Overal
- Best ranked pictures could be chosen for “travelling” exhibitions around the world
Publication prizes offered by our media partners:
- Burn Magazine will publish those Projects & Portfolios that – upon magazine’s decision – will distinguish for personal vision, storytelling and authorship.
- EyesOpen! Magazine will publish a selection of the winning photos and portfolios.
- Quo Magazine will publish a selection of URBAN 2018’s winning photos and portfolios.
- Street Photography Magazine will publish winning photos in a special edition of the magazine. SPM will also interview the winner of the Street Photography category and make him the featured photographer of the month in the first issue following the announcement of the contest winners.
- DOC! Photo Magazine will publish a portfolios which they found intersting for the readers.
- Silvershotz will publish a selection of the winning photos and portfolios.
- APF Magazine will interview the contest’s winners.
- Insomnia Collective will interview the contest’s winners.
- Blow will publish a selection of the winning photos and portfolios.
Prizes offered by our partners:
Think Tank will offer:
- 1 “Signature 10” bag (€ 250 value) for the Winner overall
- 1 “Rotation180° Panorama 22L” backpack (€ 200 value) for the 1st portfolio
- 1 “Retrospective 5” bag (€ 145 value) for the 2nd portfolio
- 1 “MindShiftGear Ultralight 16L” backpack (€ 120 value) for the 3rd portfolio
Stroppa will offer
- 1 strap (€ 33 value) for each winning photographer.
Street Photography Magazine will offer
- 1-year subscritpion to the web version of the magazine for each winner (€ 20 / USD 23.88 value).
Innovatronix will offer:
- 1 Innovatronix “Tronix Explorer Mini” portable battery pack (€ 300 value) for the Winner overall
- 1 Innovatronix “Tronix SpeedFire” external power supply (€ 115 value) for the 1st portfolio
EyesOpen! will offer:
- 1 free copy magazine each for URBAN2018 Winner Overall and for 1st and 2nd winning portfolios.
Blow will offer:
- 3 issues each for URBAN 2018 Winner Overall and first prize winner for Projects & Portfolios, and 1 issue for the first ranked photographers in each of the 7 themes (€ 25 value each issue).