The School of Creative Photography is a prestigious school of photography. It enables its graduates to study at the University of the Creative Arts in Great Britain at BA, Ma or PhD level.
Education at the photography school is conducted on a full-time and extramural basis.
The school year runs from October to June inclusive. The school operates under the pedagogical supervision of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage.
Graduates receive a diploma with the title of Artist Photographer, which is also issued in English.
In the School of Creative Photography you will meet people who share a true passion for creation, sincere friendship and effective cooperation. Lecturers and students who call what they do not work, but pleasure. Searching for the best shots, they become patient observers of reality, learn to analyze it, comment on it and interpret it all the time. See all the beautiful moments that SKF students have locked up in the staff by browsing our gallery of student work and by familiarizing yourself with graduate diplomas.
As part of EU projects, the school cooperated with two prestigious universities: Film and Tv School of Academy of Perfoming Arts in Prague and The Technical University in Košice, and currently – with the Slovak House of Photography.
Students of universities from England, Scotland, the Netherlands, Germany and Slovakia come to KSA as part of study visits and workshops.
All KSA faculties are open to foreign students and every year a large group of students from all over the world study.
SKF diplomas are a great event. Each graduate has to present his photography collection at an exhibition prepared by himself, organize a vernissage and promotion, in which the school also actively helps. Significant media also come to the vernissages and publish the announcement and report on the event in magazines and websites.
IN THE SCHOOL OF PHOTOGRAPHY, WE FOCUS ON
- staff of the best inspiring lecturers and photographers with many years of artistic achievements
- original curriculum and innovative forms of teaching
- promotion of students and graduates
- promotion of students’ graduation exhibitions, held in iconic Krakow venues
- excellent learning conditions at the school’s headquarters in the center of Krakow – studio of the area 160m2 equipped with professional lighting, a horizontal wall and several positions for macro photography, two darkrooms with a dozen or so positions
- free access to the studio and darkroom outside of long-time classes for the implementation of own projects
- access to models from the Reklamex Model and Fashion Promotion Agency, which works closely with the school
- assistance in the preparation of the portfolio
- organization of outdoor photography in Poland and abroad.