Submissions to URBAN Photo Awards tenth edition will officially close next Sunday, June 9th 2019 at 23.59 CET.
Last days therefore to submit photos and projects and test your talent competing with photographers from all over the world. Participating in the URBAN Photo Awards means having the opportunity to submit your works to a jury of the highest level… and maybe win one of the many prizes up for grabs. Register now on my.urbanphotoawards.com.
- € 10,000 total prize value
- Head of the Jury Martin Parr will personally choose and award the Winner Overall at Trieste Photo Days festival .
- € 1,500 Amazon voucher for the Winner Overall
- € 1,000 Amazon voucher for the first Portfolio
- € 500 Amazon voucher for the Best Author
- 3 projects will be selected by the curators of the Poreč Museum (Istria, Croatia) and exhibited in the summer of 2019. In addition, the Museum will issue photographers with an official certificate of participation in the exhibition.
- 2 projects will be selected by an exceptional jury and exhibited from October 22nd to November 10th 2019 at the prestigious “Sartorio” Museum of Trieste, as part of the Trieste Photo Days festival.
- All the finalists and authors of the projects on display at the Museums will be Guests of Honor at Trieste Photo Days 2019 with a 2-night free stay for 2 people for the awards ceremony and the gala dinner with Martin Parr and Nick Turpin.
- The Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design, Poland (Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne) will award the URBAN 2019 winner with a 6-month scholarship (€ 1,500 value) to attend the Photography School (in English) during the school year 2020/2021.
- Think Tank Photo will offer its bags and packpacks for a total value of € 1,000.
- Stroppa will offer 50 of its straps, one for each Finalist Photographer.
- Blow Photo will offer 27 issues of its prestijous magazine for the winners.
- Street Photography Magazine will offer 1-year subscritpion to the web version of the magazine for each cathegory winner.
- Winners will be published on contest’s website, Street Photography Magazine, DOC! Photo Magazine and Silvershotz.
- Best ranked photos will be admitted to the selections for the fifth volume Urban unveils the city and its secrets. The book, published in September, will be presented during the awards ceremony at the Trieste Photo Days at the end of October, and distributed by Urban / dotART.
URBAN 2019 Photo Awards Jury