The award ceremony for the tenth edition of URBAN Photo Awards will be held on Saturday 26 October 2019 at 8 pm in Trieste, Italy, at the Sala Xenia (Riva 3 Novembre on the corner with Via Mazzini), during Trieste Photo Days international photography festival.
The final podium will be unveiled and the Jury President Martin Parr, guest of honor at the festival, will personally crown the Winner Overall.
The 21 winning photos and the 4 winning projects will be exhibited. Exhibition will remain open until Sunday 27 October.
Winners 2019 – Single Pictures (in alphabetical order)
- Sergio Baseggio – Stesso Punto Di Vista
- Denis Buchel – After Work
- Mauro De Bettio – Pain & Passion
- Jaume Escofet – Politician
- Marcin Giba – City Swimming Pool
- Harry Giglio – Untitled
- Dina Goldstein – The Last Supper East Vancouver
- Shinya Itahana – Pattern Of Grassland
- Md Enamul Kabir – Coexistence
- Rebeka Legović – Neither In Heaven Nor On Earth
- Francesco Licandro – Selfie Quasi Perfetto
- Roberto Malagoli – Il Tempo è un Gioco
- Simone Mantia – Encierro
- Mariangela Muggianu – La Marcia Dei Pasticceri
- Jiho Park – Morning In Murmansk
- Ovi D Pop – Dead Or Alive
- Giancarlo Rupolo – Relax In Attesa
- Giancarlo Staubmann – Summer On The Lake
- Merethe Wessel-Berg – One
- Colmar Wocke – The Two Swans
- Patrick Zélis – Untitled
Winners 2019 – Projects & Portfolios (in alphabetical order)
- Michele Andreossi – Ai Piedi Dei Grattacieli
- Alain Schroeder – Kim City
- Antonino Sismo – Pleasure Beach Club
- Alice Van Kempen – Furbex
On saturday 26, after the Award Ceremony, the Gala Dinner will be held at the Pa’Pi Restaurant, together with the winners, the festival staff and the jury president Martin Parr. It is possible to join (subject to availability) by registering at this link.