A new important prize is added to this tenth edition of URBAN Photo Awards, thanks to the partnership with the Cracow School of Art and Fashion Design, Poland (Krakowskie Szkoły Artystyczne).
The School will award the URBAN 2019 winner with a 6-month scholarship (€ 1,500 value) to attend the Photography School (in English) during the school year 2020/2021. The Winner, if unable to attend the course, is free to transfer the scholarship to a third party. Whenever the Winner will renounce the prize, the scholarship will go to the best-ranked author after him/her.
And the prizes don’t end there. Soon we will announce another, rather big one: stay tuned!
Meanwhile, we take the opportunity to update you on the jury, which is almost complete!
- Martin Parr | Head of the Jury | martinparr.com (UK)
- Nick Turpin | inPublic (UK)
- Laura Zalenga | laurazalenga.com (Germany)
- Agata Stoinska | BLOW Photo (Poland / Ireland)
- Marietta Varga | mariettavarga.com (Hungary)
- Graziano Perotti (Italy)
- Elena Uljančić | Museo di Parenzo (Croatia)
- Cocu Liu | coculiu.com/photography (USA/China)
- Tadashi Onishi | tadashionishi.com (Japan)
- Angelo Cucchetto | italianstreetphotography.com (Italy)
- Miloš Nejezchleb | nejmil.com (Czech Republic)
- Rohit Vohra | APF Magazine (India)
- Monika Bulaj | monikabulaj.com (Italy / Polanda)
- Pepe Castro | pepecastro.com (Spain)
- Bob Patterson | Street photography magazine (USA)
- Fulvio Merlak (Italy)
- Felipe Abreu | Revista OLD (U.S.A. / Brazil)
- Olga de Frutos (Spain)
- Grzegorz Kosmala | doc! Photo Magazine (Poland)
- … more to come!